Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Oops I Did It Again

Lol.. Went interview with steven at ST Electronics...
We both don't know the job scope well and u shld know our ending ...
Yes, we blew it !! But the director did gave me some advice ...
Actually i am not really into the job, i just went to have a try ...
My main interest is still game development ...
In the meanwhile i only hope to find some job that can brush up my programming ...
Today is chem's bday and we are going to celebrate with him later...
Today and tomorrow going to spend $$ again ...
I don't know if i am doing the right thing to spend $$ ...
I should be saving instead of spending ...
Hope that i am still on the right path as i am already getting lazy to find a job ...
After all those interviews, i am still jobless ...
Something must be wrong somewhere ...
Hope the next interview will be a successful 1 ...

Message of the day:

Aja!! Fighting !!

- End of Blog -

No comments: