Monday, September 27, 2010

F'ked UP

This task is really too hard for me ...
Really is a challenge ...
好想放弃,但是就是不甘心。。
Maybe i just don't have what it takes ..
Maybe i really should change industry ...
My parents tell me to 尽力而为,
but i already don't know how to continue ...
They ask me to find my friends for help,
but this is my own work... next time i also have to depend on myself...
Tomorrow is the last day of trying ...
My parents are now back to china again ...
Without them here, i really am lost ...
I don't want to worry them but i just don't have the ability yet ...
I really don't know what to do ...
I will try till tomorrow and if still cannot,
i will just send them an email say i cannot ...

Message of the day:

I am too WEAK !!

- End of Blog -

No comments: