Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Future

I have never thought of it until recently ...
My parents are finally settling down in sg soon ...
Long waited settlement has finally come ...
But this brings me to seriously think about the future ...
I have always free of responsibilities ...
Suddenly i feel that i really need to find a job and settle down ...
Is not that i have not been finding a job,
is just that i feel that i need to faster find a job so that my parents no need so tiring...
Everytime they came back, i will always find time to be with them ...
I want to move on and stop staying at the same point ...
I need to move on so that life can be abit more fulfilling ...
so that i won't need to be separated with my parents ...

Message of the day:

Being healthy is also a way of being filial to your parents...

- End of Blog -

No comments: