Received email from a game studio to go down for interview on tuesday...
But they requested me to bring along my sch assignment builds ...
This is a real problem...
I have long ago formatted my pc and laptop ...
All i have left with are the codes ...
Just now i just reinstalled the "legendary" 3D Game Studio A7 on my desktop...
However, there is a big problem ...
I can't publish it because its not a commercial version ...
I have been trying to solve this problem but can't find a solution ...
I think i will have to install on my laptop the 3D game studio A7,
and 1 by 1 compile and run to let the interviewer see ...
Looking out of the window,
the sky is red and is quite windy...
I think going to rain but i hope it stay like this,
so i can have a nice sleep ...
Please don't rain till morning ...
Message of the day:
Come on give me a chance ...
- End of Blog -
No comments:
Post a Comment