This is the 3rd continuous day that i had supper outside ...
With my bro and cousins...
On thurs, i ate cheese prata with my elder bro ..
On Fri, i ate maggi goreng with my younger bro and my cousin ...
Today, i ate cheese prata again with my younger bro and my cousin's sis ...
The cheese prata is always so tasty and delicious ...
This kind of peaceful life is only illusionary ...
Very soon it will be over if i don't find a job soon ...
This is really getting troublesome and annoying ...
I know that i had been saying that i want to find a job but yet to find 1 ...
I went to alot agency but they only said if shortlisted, they will inform me ...
I already heard enough of them ... but still have to find them ...
I really wonder did they send my application over to the company ..
I only can hope the next interview will be better ...
Message of the day:
Sleep Well ...
- End of Blog -
No comments:
Post a Comment