Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Parents Finally Settled Down @ SG


My parents has finally settled down in sg 3 days ago ..
Finally, they are not flying here and there anymore ...
They have been flying here and there for the past 3 yrs ...
I believe we are all very happy that they are back ...
Waited for this moment for quite some time ...
However, i am still jobless ...
I always hope to find a job before they came back ..
Sighz... Next fri, need to attend a friends birthday again ...
I really want to avoid contacting them before i find a job ...
They will confirm show concern about me finding jobs ...
They will sure talk about this topic ...
I really don't wish to talk about this topic ...
I will feel inferior when i am with them ...
All are settled down with a job and i am still jobless ...
“你的成功会让我觉得很失败,
你的关心会让我觉得你在嘲笑我”
I really don't want to think this way ,
but it really will make me feel this way ...

Message of the day:

不管路多远,我一定会到终点!!

- End of Blog -

No comments: