Monday, December 13, 2010

OT till 22nd !!


I never know that i will have to do OT !!
OT till 10pm tomorrow and till 22nd of Dec !!
So tiring ... If 1 day is so tiring enough, maybe i will cut down my OT days lol..
Weds got 2 interviews now ...
1 from STEE , another 1 from LambDaMu games ...
Hopefully both interviews are not too tiring as i am tired enough ... lol
I got 1 friend working in LambDamu,
if i can get in, i will have chance to work with him ...
Get whichever 1, i am satisfied with it ...
If i can get any1 of it, i can test if i am really suitable for this industry ...
I had always wanted to know this but no company hires me ...
Need to have a good rest after this month work ...

Message of the day:

Need to have some good rest ...

- End of Blog -

No comments: