Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Went to Tekong Again


Today went to tekong with my cousin, CK ...
He is enlisted to NS today ...
He is the 1 that have alot passion in music and plays very well in guitar ...
He is also the 1 that never give up teaching me guitar ...
He is like another younger bro to me ...
Last few months, he had been coming over to play guitar with me ..
He is 9yrs younger than me but i can get along with him well ...
Really miss him whenever i see the guitars in my room...
The last song that he teach me is 寂寞的季节 by david tao ...
I still yet to learn 记得 by JJ lin from my cousin ...
Now that even CK is already enlisted to NS,
I still haven settle down with a perm job ...
My another cousin still left with 1yr to ORD...
This is really quite worrying ..
I worry that when he P.O.P, i also haven't found a job yet ...
His P.O.P is on 9th of April ...
2 months from now ... I need to get a job !!
Don't know how he is doing inside now ...
Hope he can get used to it ...
I am down with flu and sore throat now ..
Faster get well and find a job !!

Message of the day:

Job ! Job ! Job !

- End of Blog -

No comments: