Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Cycle Starts Again

Actually i don't have a contract now already but i continue to help out there...
I don't know why i will continue to help out there ...
Perhaps is just too carefree there ...
No need to think of anything ...
I have long forgotten that i need to find a proper job ...
Recently, my grandma admitted to the hospital and just discharged for a few days ...
I am glad that she is looking better now compare to the day she admitted to the hospital ...
That day she was really struggling to breathe ...
Now we have an oxygen tank for her to breathe in case her oxygen level drops too low ...
She has to wear the tube when she goes to sleep..
Her oxygen levels drop more when it comes to night ...
Reservist also coming soon... I must train up for my ippt ...
However, this is really a challenge ... Hard to make myself go run nowadays ...
Especially when there's work ...
I think thats all for now.. Going to sleep soon ..

Message of the day:

Gambette !! Aja Fighting !!

- End of Blog -

No comments: