I used to have goals in my life but not now ...
In the evening walk with my parents,
i found that i am not making any efforts to fulfil any goals ...
I used to have fighting spirit but not now ...
I don't have any motivation as i don't have a goal now ...
My goal is to have a simple life ...
But simple life isn't simple at all in singapore ...
In fact, i highly doubt it can be done in singapore ...
Singapore is a stressful country ...
Too high standard to live in ...
Everyday need to worry for tomorrow ..
Today i did something i never did before ... lol
I knock off 1hr earlier without telling anyone ...
Can't do this kind of things too much ... lol
Going to continue finish watching this episode of "Invincible Youth" and go sleep ...
Anyeong ...
Message of the day:
我被囚禁在昨天的笼子,飞不出自己的束缚。。
- End of Blog -
No comments:
Post a Comment