Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Post Before Sleep

Is this daily post again ...
Don't know why everytime when it reaches this timing, i will very nervous ..
I will be afraid of what will happen tomorrow during work ...
Today i can't find the place that i want to go ...
I ended up in 1 of the sites that i need to go but not the correct place ...
So tomorrow i will need to find the place again ...
Hopefully, i can find some1 to lead me there ...
Or else i don't know what to do ...
I need to complete upgrading the windows of the workstations there ...
A whole bunch of list ...
After i watched "Invincible Youth", I feel like doing charity works ...
Helping out the needys' and the old folks ...
I think i will feel satisfied doing this kind of charity work ...
Better off to sleep soon ...

Message of the day:

Wish me luck tomorrow !!

- End of Blog -

No comments: