This is the phone that i am going to change soon once my 21mths for my phone is up ...
I remember when i got my 1st phone...
I told my mum that 1st phone will be my last ...
Now i recall, my mother should be laughing inside her heart ...
All the while i had been getting $0 phone when upgrading phone
untill touch-screens are out ...
The white htc hero that i am using now is still working
but now i already have the intent to change it ...
The specs of this phone can't be confirm yet till it is really launched ...
Alot of rumours says that it is going to be launch in june ...
But now is already mid-june still no official news from samsung ...
I am only able to change my phone on 31st July ...
I hope by then, the phone is out or there is some other phones that is able to match it ...
Today i watched the 5th episode of City Hunter ..
I decided to leave the 6th episode of City Hunter for tomorrow....
I don't want to have nothing to watch when i reached home ...
Need to find something to do ...
Message of the day:
SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 faster release !!!
- End of Blog -

No comments:
Post a Comment