Thursday, June 9, 2011

PC Show is ON !

Engenius ESR9850

PC Show starts today ...
I wanted to go down but is too far from my workplace ...
Its also very far from my home ...
I don't want to go a long way down there and squeeze with people during weekdays ,
and squeeze my way home also ...
However, the item that i want to buy is only available this sat 2pm onwards ...
It will cost $79 from 2pm onwards this sat ...
Its worth to buy for a home router ...
Hope i am able to buy it this sat ...
I wonder still got what good items to buy at there .. haha
Maybe buying a camera for my cousin birthday ...
All cousins sharing to buy for her ...
Sleeping soon... Not able to watch any k-variety today ...
Busy adding songs to ipod although not much songs ...

Message of the day:

1 for 1 McFloat Starts Tomorrow !! Don't miss it !!

- End of Blog -

No comments: