Went to westmall after dinner to see if the phones are really releasing ...
I think they are ready to release it already ...
The 4.3" galaxy s2 is really long and big ...
Tomorrow weihan is going to buy it but i still can't buy ...
I hope that i can have a look at his phone tomorrow ...
I still need to wait till end of july ...
Finding IU livewallpaper now for my phone .. lol
Also downloading city hunter ep9 ... need 1hr to download ...
I think is more than 1hr because the time left is always 1hr ...
Suddenly, the download speed drop ...
1mb need to take a few secs to download ...
Is really boring now ...
But the great thing is tomorrow is friday ....
I hope can find my friend and take a look at the phone ...

No comments:
Post a Comment