Today has been a hot day again ...
I walked a long distance in the hot sun finding my way to a site,
but in the end i lost my way ...
Worst of all, today i wear my new shirt and it is all drenched with sweat ...
I walked so long and yet i don't see a bus stop ..
So in a fit of anger, the next bus stop i see,
i will take a bus home ...
And yes i reached home around 3.30pm ...
I am still not yet recover from the flu,
now i am with blocked nose and dry nose ...
Tomorrow i will be travelling to jurong island ...
I hope it will not a hot weather again as i really can't stand it ...
24 days seems so long when i count down everyday ...
Message of the day:
Give me a good day tomorrow ...
- End of Blog -
No comments:
Post a Comment