Monday, July 4, 2011

Cd for Phone/Contract: 26/33 days

Still sick although abit better now ..
Went to work today ... I was drowsy the whole day ...
Went to another end of singapore really is tiring ..
The throat inflamation starts again as the time goes by ...
And my temperature will rise according to the inflamation ...
Don't know how long will this sickness be ...
Hope i get well soon ...
It really don't feel good to be sick ...
On top of that, i still need to go work ...
My superior told me i had to finish all the things by 22nd july ...
Is abit rush now and out of all times, i am sick at this timing ...
Arrh... still long time till i can upgrade my phone ...
I think my phone bill will be more expensive this month ...
Used too much data ...
I had upgraded my plan to 3G Flexi Lite already ...
Hope today's data usage is counted in the data plan instead of GPRS ...
I am trembling the whole day and even now my hands are shaking ...
Need to get some quality rest ...

Message of the day:

Sleeping in MRT is tiring ...

- End of Blog -



No comments: