Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Phone/Contract: 10/16 Days Left

Whole day in office today ...
Really bored till Zzz ...
Tomorrow will be a different day ...
I will be running around again ...
Finally the count down for phone is 10 days now !!
Tomorrow will be single digit !!
But my casing is still not here yet ...
Hope when i go singtel, they still have stock for samsung galaxy s2 ...
16 days till i jobless again ...
I will need to find a perm job instead of contract job again ...
Contract is ok but let me earn more and learn more ...
I thought i could learn something but there's not much that i learn ...
Beside interacting with more people, there's nothing much ...
I hope when the postman come, i am here ...
The status of my casing is still on delivery ...
Don't know when will it reach my house ...

Message of the day:

Faster Come My Casing ...

- End of Blog -

No comments: