16 days seems so near yet so fat ...
2 weeks and 2 days ...
I wish tomorrow is the day ...
Today travelling around is really better than sitting in the office ...
But i think tomorrow is another day of sitting in office ...
I need to decide what i should do before its too late ...
But what should i do ?
The determination to do either is not there yet ...
My life is as messed up and the lines on my palm ...
I guess they are linked ...
The road that i used to choose , i gave up halfway ...
To choose back the path is like starting another new path ...
I am lost in the maze of my life ...
Still can't decide which path to choose ...
I thought my decision was right but it proves me wrong ...
Now i can't make a decision again ...
Message of the day:
Bored ...
- End of Blog -

No comments:
Post a Comment