Finally, my casing is reaching my home ..
Today when i was outside eating lunch, i got a call from the post office i think ...
They asked about my address as the postal code is not enough ...
The person asked if i was at home tomorrow so i guess is tomorrow ...
Finally i can see something related to my new phone ...
This sat, i will be going down to buy my phone !!
Hope there is still stock ...
Weihan had agreed to go down with me to buy the phone ...
I need him to help me lookout for problems of the phone ...
A new game,dragon nest also coming out tomorrow ...
Don't know if game is still my passion ..
I only know once start, confirm will addicted to it ...
Talking back to job offers for 2 positions ..
I still can't make a decision ...
Data server side or software asset management ...
Tomorrow might need to make the decision ...
But i still don't know what to choose ...
After talking to a friend, i still can't get an answer ...
Don't know what will be the salary like ...
I hope i can at least get 1.8k ... still not too bad ...
Best is can get 2k but i doubt so ...
Hope i can get an answer soon...
Message of the day:
Got job or no job also headache...
- End of Blog -
No comments:
Post a Comment