Friday, August 19, 2011

Capt America @ Marina Sq + Pizza Hut


I was late for the movie ...
Quite late but not late for the actions part ...
I was lost when walking from City Hall Mrt to Marina Square ...
Lost for about 15mins before reaching marina ...
When i reached marina, i got lost inside again !!
I couldn't find the cinema ...
My navigation is getting worse ...
Despite the help from asking people + GPS, i still lost my way ...
The GV cinema is hidden in a corner ...
I only got a slight impression of where it is ...
Now my downloading speed of K-drama is slow,
because my parents are streaming variety show to watch ...
Leeching alot of b/w from me ....
The speed varies from 30-80kb/s .... Zzz
After finish this post, i will find my friend in Dragon Nest Sea ...
Yesterday play too much, in the end never blog ...
Today got home late so i will blog before i play ...
Ok time to go play while downloading k-drama ...

Message of the day:

Tiring ...

- End of Blog -

No comments: