Finally is CNY Season ..
Although is CNY season but it just don't feel like it ...
Everything is so rush ...
Went to buy clothes only this few days ..
Spent quite alot of money on clothes and shoes this year ...
I wonder if i am really overspending ..
But this is just one year once ...
Usually, i don't spend so much money ...
Maybe is because i watched too much "We got Married" ...
There is a sudden urge to find a girlfriend this year ...
The urge is so strong that i want to look good so i went to buy clothes that really looks gd ..
No matter what the price is, i will just buy as long as it looks good on me ...
Am i really reaching the age that there is a need to find a girlfriend ?
Sometimes i think so ... I am not young anymore ...
Really need to experience a relationship...
I don't know if i am able to get into 1 this year but i really hope i can ...
Will I ?
Message of the day:
If god can hear my heart, please make it happen
(if there is god or some1 with the power)
- End of Blog -
No comments:
Post a Comment