Homemade 花生汤汤圆
1 of my favourite desert while i was in army ...
Had it most of the time when we have nights off...
It is still 1 of my favourite desert till now ...
The blog layout has been changed and i am still trying to get used to it ...
Alot of new features ... Now we are able to show our location as well ...
I don't know if its a good idea ...
Looks like my bro is getting his own flat soon ...
My home will be 1 person lesser if he moves out ..
Getting together as a family for a dinner is really not simple ...
That's why i have always treasure the time i am with my parents ..
Eating dinner and taking a stroll with him after dinner ..
I don't know if i am able to make it 1 day without my parents around ...
This is all i can do for them ...
I really hope i can give them more ...
Message of the day:
The door to our home is always open for us ...
- End of Blog -

No comments:
Post a Comment