Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Big Twist In Work

The Dirty Keyboard of My Working Laptop
Yesterday, my team lead scheduled a meeting ...
I thought it was just a usual meeting to let us know more things ...
But it was actually more like a handover what he had learnt meeting ..
He told us he had hand in his resignation letter on tuesday ...
I was really shocked to hear the news ...
He will be leaving the company in 3 months time ..
I join this team because of him ...
But now i start to worry ...
Currently only left my teammate and me in the team ...
The worst case will be i am the 1 left in the team,
 as my teammate contract's ending in May i think ...
He had always been looking for job...
Leaving this company is sooner or later ...
2 people handling i still got some1 to discuss ...
Handling it alone is impossible ...
I cannot imagine all the questions and mess that will have ..
I wanted to leave too but where can i go ...
He told me when everyone leave and left you behind,
you have the power to bargain for more pay ...
But to me, what is left behind is trouble ..

Message of the day:

How long am i able to stay constant ...

- End of Blog - 

No comments: