Friday, May 11, 2012

Fiber optic is up !!


Finally i got my fiber optic connection from viewqwest ...
I am not really that satisfied with the services of the sub contractor that viewqwest hired to do the wireless access point ...
They did not do a good job ..
Their attitude is very bad ...
They leave a whole chunk of wire at the start and end of the connection ..
The concealment is ok but the wire they are just too lazy to cut and do again ...
The speed from speedtest.net is as per above ...
But i tried to watch some videos on youtube, it seems like it is more slow than i expected ...
I don't know is it because i am using 2 routers or is the connection itself ..
My current setup is
TP -> zhone -> engenius ESR9850
I hope things will get better if not i will have to call them now and then ...

Message of the day:

Hope that this is not a bad choice ...

- End of Blog - 

No comments: