Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Ah ma has left us

Is really sad to say this but it is a fact...
Ah ma left has left peacefully...
This is the 1st time that i ever felt so sad...
The 1st time that tears rolled down on such a situation...
The scene that ah ma left us is still so clear in my mind...
I could hardly forget it...
Even now I am trying to sleep at the wake but the scene still flash back in my head...
I should have stayed up with her last night...
Until now I still regret that I did not accompany on the previous night...
I wish ah ma had tell me more things before she left...
I wish to talk to her more..
Until the last sec of ah ma life,I had always held back...
I wish to tell her to hold on but it will only meant that she will have to continue to suffer..
So I held back again...
I still feel I had not done enough for her...
I still wish to do more for her...
What is being done now is already of no use...

Message of the day:

阿嫲,I will always miss u..

- End of blog -

No comments: