Sunday, September 29, 2013

I am back to blogging i guess...

After so long, i am back to where i am again.
I guess this applies to my life too.
It seems like everything i do, it will end up this way.
Going 1 big round and it ends up at the starting point again.
Sometimes i wonder why do we exist in this world...
I will always ask this question to myself but i always have no answer for it..
So i always came to a conclusion and that is living for my parents.

I always wished that i can create a memory with the person i loved.
But after so many years, there is still no1 that can make me move forward.
Sometimes i try to recall if there is any good memories that i have.
No matter how hard i try to recall, it is always a blank piece of paper.
All my life is just a blank piece of paper..
How i wish i can add some colours of memory to this blank piece of paper.

The reason that i started to blog is creating some memories for myself.
Just like a journal in case i forgot my memory some day.
But soon, it became like this is just an article of sharing my privacy just like in facebook.
So i also stopped sharing my life in facebook since then.
I have stopped for quite a while.
But sometimes randomly i will also post some stupid comments.
I will see if i will start to blog more ..

Message of the day:

Memories don't just come, they are created ...

- End of Blog - 

No comments: