I have been with ST for 2 weeks...
Actually, I also don't know if this job is suitable for me.
On Friday, my boss told me that she will ask me this question,
"Is this job what I wanted?"
Seriously, I don't know how the answer to this question ..
She assigned me with 3 tasks.
I think these tasks are to see which role can she assigned me to.
1 of the task has a deadline .. I need to finish it by end of feb.
There's some progress on the task but I don't know if I am able to finish it.
She also said that she will ask me questions regarding the task this week.
I do not know how much I can answer her.
Since I stepped into this office, I have been wondering how long I can stay here.
To have this thinking does not seems to be correct but I can't help it.
I have not touch programming for more than 2 years and now I touching it again.
I can't have at ease until I have confirmed that I am able to handle.
I have also not used to the new colleagues.
I hope there will be some progress somehow.
I hope that I can get used to it sooner.
Message of the day:
The difference of Hell or Heaven is only a thought
- End of Blog -
No comments:
Post a Comment