Saturday, March 1, 2014

1 month in the new company

Time passed by so fast , it has already been a month since i joined this company..
I wonder how many more months i am able to stay in there..
Since i joined this company, i need to write journal every week ..
Every working day i have to stay back longer because i could not finish what i need to finish ...
Programming - something that i need to buck up on but i have not done since i graduated ...
I have gave up on it 1 yr ago as i could not find related job ...
But now i step back on this path again ...
A test to see if i am able to program ..
A step that i normally won't take but i have already moved ..
I have already moved before i knew it ..
Out of the 3 tasks, the most recent task deadline is very near and it is quite important ..
i think that will decide my stay ...
I am really struggling with it ..
I hope i will be able to pass this hurdle ...

Message of the day:

No Comment

- End of Blog - 


No comments: