Sunday, December 10, 2006

Office Alone Finale

Yes, the last night shift for this month and also the last alone shift i hope... I hope that tonight will be as peaceful as last night or be even more peaceful then last night... I have waited for this day to be over since i got the timetable... Now this day has finally came...Lets hope that everything will be fine... Alone shifts stressful ... What i am afraid is making mistake... 1 mistake i make could lose a customer... This is dangerous...

Tomorrow morning i will only have little sleep i guess, sleep at 9am and wake up at 1pm... Hope i will not be too tired ... Recently just got attracted to an idol drama... The name of the show is called 宝岛少女成功记.. The female lead actress name is 陈怡蓉. I like her very much. I think i am much more attracted to her then the show. The lead actor is 范逸臣. I got to know about this drama through the variety show - 天才冲冲冲. 陈怡蓉 and 范逸臣 were invited to the variety show. I was so attracted to 陈怡蓉. She got an innocent look. Really wish that i can protect her... lolz....

Back to reality, i am still stuck in this office... I hope that everything will go smoothly tonight. I slept at 11am today.. I waited for my fren to take over the shift for 30mins... which means he was late by 30mins... reached home about 9am... waited for my mum to finish frying the pancakes so that i can eat them.. after finish eating and bathing was already 10++.. tomorrow will be a better day(I Hope)....

No comments: