Saturday, December 9, 2006

Office Alone Part 3

Yes, i am office alone now... still freaking tired .. dont know why this few days i am so tired ... although tired but i still can endure through the night ... But 1 thing never changes everynight, that is i am always hungry throughout the night... I just cant get used to the night..

So far is still not so busy... Hope that the night will continue to be peaceful ... Not feeling so well today ... hMzz... Friends asking me to change jobs, i also got think b4 but not easy to find a job now ... Glad to have some income now ... Some pple may still are looking for jobs... Although this job's pay is not so high but is ok for me .. I dont spend much so is still ok for me .. The things that i most spend on will be - food, comics, bills, transport... i seldoms go out .. Going out is like a torture to me ... haha actually is i dont know what to do when i am outside and i also abit obsessed in computer games.. Some says playing computer games is the cheapest hobby... I dont know.. To me, doing what i like is more important....

Long night to go ... Wish Me A Peaceful Night .. 1 more night to go ... Nightlife really tires me out ... I hope i dont need to do any more nights....

No comments: