Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Retrenchment

Retrenchment...I don't really expect to see this kind of situation in my office. I never know that my company would use this move. 3 of my colleagues were send away with 2 months pay. 2 of them i have work with them b4. Today i was supposed to do with 1 of them. But when he came, my boss told him to go into his office for a talk and when he is out, i already know what happen. He say he had 2months pay and after that he just left. He and i plus 2 more person came together to this office on the same day. 1 of them already faced the same fate very earlier on last year. Today, it was his turn. 4 people came but now only left 2. I don't know if it will happen to me 1 day. I hope not. I need this job for now. My parents are not working. My brothers and i depend on ourselves now.

I was supposed to work with this friend today. I had not work with him for some time. Finally today i can work with him but things just not always go the right way. I had to eat biscuits for dinner as i am alone working today. When i am alone, i can't go and buy dinner. Now the manpower = manpower -3. I will tell another friend of mine to buy McChicken for me when he come to take over me. It is $2 for McChicken burger. I don't i can hold on for how long. Time flies so slow when you are working alone. Now there will be more office alone again. So sad.

Chinese New Year is around the corner again. Sometimes i don't like such festival as i will need to greet all my relatives from my father side. I am not so close with them. Normally we will meet together at some place and have lunch on lunar new yr 2nd day. I am like wearing a mask when i meet them. I have to smile and greet them even though i am not close with them. I don't like to do such things man. Some people may say is for the sake of the "ang pao" which are the red packets. I haven't even buy any shirts for new year. I am a lazy person that don't like shopping. I hate to make decision. Decision making is really a headache to me. Office alone(season 2) will be coming soon . . . .

No comments: