Today i came to the office quite early. While waiting for another colleague that work the same shift as me today, i chatted with my other colleagues. While we were chatting halfway, we saw the 3rd person that is going to be retrench came. We don't know how to react to him. He came in a good mood i guess as the way he spoke to my boss was quite ok. My boss asked him to go to his office and talk. When he came out, the mood was not right. We don't know what to say to him. He looked at us for a second and out of the office door. He was not on shift today, he just came down and get his compensation. It was quite sad. I also did not know how the bosses decide who to go and who to say. I think they are cutting down the costs.
Things just happen so naturally to them. They are the boss and we are the empolyees. Our fate is in their hands. We only can try to don't make any mistake. This is the best that we can do. I hope that nothing as such will happen again. Hope that my boss can employ more staffs so that there won't be any alone shifts for me. I am waiting to knock off now. Waiting for my chocolates to come as well. Told my colleague that is coming to take over me to help me get 2 hersheys cookies n cream. I love eating hersheys chocolates.
2 more years of studies and i get my degree. I hope everything will go smoothly as i planned. Only relationship i cannot handle. I am always weak in handling relationships. Hope that in this year, relationships between anyone will get better.
No comments:
Post a Comment