I slept for a while after work this afternoon. I was trying to do my assignment at home. Woke up at 6am this morning. I think i was really tired. I have not taken a nap in the noon for quite some time. I was trying to do my assignment halfway but i could not get what i want. The more i think, the more tired i became. And my brother had came in to take a nap beside my bed in another bed. I decided to take a nap too as i can't proceed any further. This is what happen when i take a nap in the noon - i cannot sleep now.
Tomorrow i will be in the school from 9am - 5pm. This reminds me of polytechnic times. I have not spend so much time in school after graduating from polytechnic. I wonder how am i going to spend my time in school tomorrow. Algorithm and problem solving is my weakest link and yet there is such a module. I wonder i will pass this module or not. I think tomorrow i will have to interact with my classmates more.
I hope by the time i finish this post, i will be able to sleep. I am also doing my assignment now. As usual, i am stuck and i can't solve it. That's why i came in here and write something. Yesterday, something i did not expect happened. Just when i was waiting for my bus, someone tapped me on my back. I turned around and to my surprise, it was her. I did not expect her to have class on sat. Is this a coincidence or is it fate ? Just when i was trying to forget her, she appeared infront of me. But i am really a stupid fellow. Why am i so silly ? I talked to her for a while and my bus had came. She told me my bus had come. I just board the bus and go but before i board the bus, i ask her if she would want to meet for dinner on tuesday again. She nodded and say ok. I was quite happy at the moment but when i dropped off at another bus stop to change bus,i realised something. I could have taken the same bus with her as her place is not far away from my home. Why didn't i think of it when i saw her. How dumb. At that time, i was so natural. If i can become more natural whenever i meet her, that would be great.
I will stop for now and try to sleep. ZzZzzZzZzZZzzzZZzZ
No comments:
Post a Comment