Today supposed to be a holiday. But this job has no holidays. It sux. Nowadays this job is getting on my nerves. Even so, i will still need to continue to work here. I will need to have some income. In exchange for the income, i have to give up my freedom. Study and work everyday. This has to continue for 2 more years. No life for 2 more years. Workload has never been decreased but only increase. I hope i can have a break between study and work. Last semester, i only had 1 subject but now 2. I even need to go to school before work. How long can i survive. I have lost the determination to exercise too. I supposed to jog once every week but i have already skipped last week jogging. This week i also have not jog yet. Jogging has also changed to walking.
I wish to enjoy my life but i cant. Have to work and study now. After all this hard work , i hope i can enjoy the fruits of the labour. I would really like to have a rest. I am so tired until everyday i dont wish to wake up. I can't enjoy myself in school or at work. This is life. I hope everything will end soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment