Sleeping 4-5hrs on weekends. And tomorrow i have to work the noon shift. Interval of 8hrs only. They think i am ironman. Every Sunday to Monday, i have to do like this. I will die soon if this continue. I am working on a 6-days streak as well. Tired is the word to describe what i am feeling now. Assignments will keep on coming. This is only 1st year of school. I wonder if i can cope. A new working environment and lifestyle is needed. I need a change soon. This job is killing me. Every week i have to be working on 6 days streak and from Sunday to Monday only 8hrs of interval. HolyShiT !! I am pwned. I am going to get a laptop on this wednesday. I hope it will not be a waste of money. I wonder which laptop should i get. Most probably i will be getting lenovo y400 or y300. If y300 specification is as good as y400, i will get y300. This is because it is much smaller. I shall see which is better this wednesday.I need a rest!!!!!!!! When will i have a long holiday. I will need to save a huge amount for me to rest a while. For goodness sake, please change the my working schedule ...
No comments:
Post a Comment