Sunday, April 22, 2007

Working On Night Shift Again

Yes, i am working on night shift again. Boring. Trying to complete my assignment 1. 22nd April 2359 is my deadline. Yet my 2nd assignment is already out for 2 days. And the deadline is 13th May. It may seems far but it will be near soon. This is a never ending cycle. The worst thing is i can't even complete the assignment 1 and i am working on night shift. How much time do i have? Not much. I don't know how long will i sleep tomorrow. I must find my friend and complete my assignment. Every weekend i will only sleep for less than 5 hours. I am going to be super tired. The stupid working timetable of mine is getting me crazy. Sometimes i would just think of quitting this job. But i do need an income.

How long can i survive ? Working on night shifts kill alot cells. People age faster this way. I wonder how many cells have died just by working on night shift. 4 more hours to go home. I am going to have my cup noodles soon. I hope everything goes out fine tonight. Hope everyone can have a nice sleep.

No comments: