I was abit disappointed in the laptop. Overall is still ok to me. The only disappointing part is the cover catch. I never expect it to be loose. I don't know if it was the design or it happen to be a faulty catch. I hope that i can change to a better catch.
Having my supper now. The same fishball noodle that i have been eating. Hope that i have a peaceful night shift. Recently, i have some misunderstanding with one of my friend over a school assignment. His attitude towards me has changed after the incident. SighZ... I was abit rash on handling the situation. I regretted a bit what i said that day. But it was not all my fault as i believe both got fault. However, i believe if i handle it properly, this misunderstanding won't happen.
I want to go home and rest. This week is a resting week for me but there are some tests going on as well. Schooling and Working at the same time really is tiring. There is a chinese saying that say " HUMAN DIE FOR MONEY, BIRDS DIE FOR FOOD. " I totally agree with it as i am in the situation now. Human cannot survive without money. Although money can't buy everything but it is essential to have it.
No comments:
Post a Comment