Sunday, May 27, 2007

Rushing on Assignments Again

Here i am now on night shift again. Don't know how many saturdats and sundays are burned already. I found out that during my working hours, solving assignments questions are the most effective. Most of my assignments are finished during my working hours. Getting more pay than others but sacrificed more of my time than others too. When can i have a normal lifestyle. I am back to slacking again. Don't know how many weeks i have not been exercising. IPPT has already opened my windows. 2.4km run will be a barrier for me to pass.

Playing a new game named RAPPELZ. Don't know if that game is so great. I am just so easily addicted to games. My laptop has been useful to me. I don't know a laptop could be better than my desktop for playing games. LOLZ. A desktop should do all the work better but its the reverse now. The main purpose of my laptop is for me to bring to school to get all the information i need inside my laptop so i don't need to print anything or write any notes. But now looks like both primary and secondary purpose are attained.

I should be getting back to my work.....

No comments: