Sunday, July 22, 2007

Saturday Life

Eat sleep study work... This cycles has been going on and on for me every saturday. I wonder when will it end. Some may say that this is a sucks job but some would say cherish it. Different people has different view. Some has seen more than others. I am stuck at point where i can't go any further. I wish i can go further now but i do not have any direction now.

Sometimes i wish for someone to be my side but i always told myself i do not know how to love and care for others. I always restrict myself but deep in my heart would always tell me that i need to find that someone. Don't dare to fall in love is because don't want to get hurt and don't want to hurt others. I can only tell myself to wait for that someone to pull me out of the world that i restrict myself in. I do not have the power to get out of this world. I have been in this world for too long.

I am so tired now but i can't sleep . Eyes are getting tired. It wishes to be closed. I am on my limit soon. I got to hold on. Soon i am able to go home and sleep. Please don't let me fall asleep.
This is bad. I fell into a sleeping mode. 2 more hours to go. I need to get a hold of myself. Alright enough of blogging. Back to reality ...

No comments: