Spent 20mins waiting for my bus to work today. When i got up the bus then i know why the bus took so long to come. The bus driver was driving at a miserable speed. There was a moment whereby another bus of the same route overtake the bus that i was on. You can imagine how slow the bus is. Even another bus would want to overtake it. This means that it is really slow.
This morning i had breakfast with a best friend of old times. We were friends from secondary school untill now. It has been a long time that i have breakfast with him. I am lucky that he is on off today. I was trying my luck when i message him this morning. It feels good to meet up with him although there is not much catching up to do. We were once very close and good friends but now we have our own life to live. I remember when we were in secondary school. Although we do not live near each other but we always meet up. Now although we live in the same area now but we do not meet up so often. We used to have alot to talk but now not much. Life is really funny.
Tomorrow noon, i will be having my class again. It will be another tiring day. How much longer can i withstand this. I don't know but i will just keep on going untill i cannot.
No comments:
Post a Comment