No weekend for me again.
Today is sunday and it is supposed to be a family day. My parents overseas but i will still like to be at home instead of at the office. I had not been visiting my grandparents for 4 weeks.
Today i can't visit them again. Although i am not really that close to them but to let them know that you are safe is something that i should do by visiting them. We can also know how are they doing. Can't be helped when you are a "salary-man".
Just ate some mooncakes that are brought in by my colleagues. She say that the mooncakes were from hongkong. Don't know if it is imported from hongkong or bought from hongkong. Whatever. I just ate half of the mooncake as the other half is filled with egg yolk. I don't like eating the egg yolk in the mooncakes. They are quite oily. Must have some health conscious but the main reason is i don't like.
Been trying to modify my blog but it is really a difficult task. Looking through several codes and studying CSS ( Cascading Style Sheets ). Starting from a blank webpage is really hard. Creating your own template is really quite hard for beginners. Although i have learnt before HTML coding but that was in the past. I had already forgotten most of it. Referencing is a must. Asking friends here and there and getting ideas. I hope i can make a blog that is of my own template.
Yesterday played games till 5am again. This had always been the case for the past few days. Haha. It is really tired but holidays are coming to an end. Have to enjoy to the fullest before the nightmare starts again. Nightmares are always long and sweet dreams always end fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment