Today after work, i knew i will miss the bus but i still ran all my might to chase the bus...
The timing really is sux. Indeed i miss the bus again but i did not give up. I continue to chase the bus. I try to take a shortcut to chase the bus. I ran through some streets thinking that i will catch the bus hopefully but instead, i lost my way !! I ran through the streets without knowing where i am running.. In the end, i found myself ended up in parklane. It seems like i ran from bugis to parklane. Can you imagine that ? I don't know how i ended up there. In the end, i have to take a cab.
Talking about the cab. The cab fee was $10.90. It could be more cheaper if the taxi driver did not try to play punk. I could have reached home earlier. The taxi drivers always like to take a longer way to get more money from the customers. The next time i won't try to chase a bus that i knew i would miss again.
No comments:
Post a Comment