Saturday, September 29, 2007

Miracle Can Happen

The miracle happened !! I passed my modules ... 50 marks just nice ...
Is a miracle ... Miracle really does exist...
Thanks to the people that prayed for me .. thanks to the people that wish me good luck ..
Thank you myself for putting in hardwork that make it happen...(lolz)

Went to a school gathering at novena square yesterday..
Some contented with their results but some are not. I am in between ... Not sad yet not happy ...
Some complained that a few more marks they will get distinction ... This is really something not to be said infront of those who failed by a few marks..

We had our dinner at the magic wok.. Is it magic wok ? We did not eat any claypot dishes at all. Instead we ate the buffet style. Free flow of food. No service charge no GST. $15.80 netts. Although the food is not that good but we still had a good time. However, few of my friends were not satisfied with the service of them. Some of the dishes that were on the menu are not available at that time. We were not inform by the waiter and we ordered. We waited for sometime but still no one come and inform us. There is also a penalty if you don't finish the food you ordered. A penalty of $5.50 is to be paid if we don't finish the food if i did not remember wrongly.

One of my friends was busy taking photo. Every moment there were snapshots of others. I shall not mention her name. Those who went there will know who she is. She like taking photos so much. I am not photogenetic thats why i don't like to be in a photo. There is one photo that she say i fell asleep in the picture. I did not fall asleep but is just that my eyes are maybe abit small ?
whatever. We ended the day with a group photo. I hope she will send us the photos.

A boring afternoon again .. no job = no income = nowhere to go ..

No comments: