Yesterday, i went to sim lim square with jack. I had send in my laptop for repair.
But i think they cant do much as there is a hole and the warranty cant cover that according to my friend. My laptop is almost like a flipping laptop. U know those flipping handphones, is really scary. I wonder why the quality of this asus laptop is so lousy. The cover became so loose. I did not even drop it on the floor. Jack bought quite a few things.
I slept at 6am this morning. I played a game untill 6am. The game name was ROSEonline. I had played this game quite a few years back. The graphics was those early stage 3D i think. It had those cute characters. At 1st, i thought i will not continue play this game but i duno why i played till 6am. Last time it became pay to play so i did not play but now is free to play.
Later, i am going to sch to defer my ict ... I hope it can be deferred or else it is going to clash with my school timetable although i am very reluctant to defer it as i did not meet my army friends for a long time. Thats all for now ...
No comments:
Post a Comment