Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sim Campus Fustal Ball Match

Went to support beng's team but actually i did not shout that much.
I ended being their manager and distributing the jerseys to them and myself got 1 too although i did not play. The mosquitoes there are alot too. They had to play 6 matches becos our side supposed to have 2 teams but in the end only beng's team play thats why they had to play 6 matches. The match ended around 5-6pm. Had alot of fun there. After all had bathed, we went back to clementi to have our dinner. In the end we ended up having mac for dinner. I thought i wouldn't have to eat mac during this holiday but eating with friends so i had to bear with it.
Here are some pictures that i took :
The teams picture ( w/o weijun inside, duno where did he go )
This is not supposed to be their team pic but i took this when they were watching other teams playing.

What are they talking about ?

Soon juncheng came to join them ...


The Last Match ( don't know which idiot put his leg there ... )
Finally the last match ... I sit there untill there is 2 different skin color ...
It was quite windy and not much sunlight in the morning but in the noon, the sun came out and camie and me had to hide under a shade of tree but it was still too hot. Paul also had 2 different color skin.
I am supposed to go n slp but i am still playing game(ROSE). I shall go back n continue ...

No comments: