Time fly so fast ... Exam is coming again ...
I don't know if i can make it this time ... I try to do my best but can't help to worry ...
Today finally rudy had came to solve the problem i had been facing for the past few days ...
This problem really is nothing to him ... His skill of analysis and problem solving is really good ...
I thought i had already improved in programming but my analysis of problem is still weak.
I never see him in any difficult situation before ... 3d Modelling to him is also a simple task ...
Maybe this is because he had go through all this kind of stuffs before but he still can remember it all is really not a simple task. He must have been doing this kind of things all the while ...
This weds, we will be putting our part of the group project together... Hope it won't give problems ... My part still left with a few things to touch up ... Hope can finish them asap ...
Message of the day: To do is easy, to maintain is hard ...
-End of Blog -
No comments:
Post a Comment