Today my grandaunt had a fall again , luckily is not a bad fall ...
As usual, she can't balance herself while bending to put things in the cabinet ...
Recently, looking at her really quite sad ... She is quite old already and with the problems on her legs, yet she still need to cook for us and tidy the house ... I really don't know how i can help her ... I already helped to do all the chores i can do ... Sometimes when it rains, she has to keep the clothes hanging outside... As she has moving problems, keeping the clothes in is quite a heavy task for her ... She can't stand untidiness and dirty also ... She will just mop the floor when she feel the floor is sticky ... She feels that she had the responsibilty to take care of us and the house as my parents are overseas... Really feels quite guilty towards her sometimes ...
I try to be silence sometimes when she is ranting ... I also try to do the things she ask me to do ... I try not to make her angry ...
Message of the day : Cherish the people around you while they are around ...
- End of Blog -
No comments:
Post a Comment