Thursday, November 6, 2008

Late in the night

I am supposed to be sleeping at around 2am but i am still awake ....
I did my modeling assignment from 7pm-12am and started playing my game at around 12.15am , all the way till 3am ... Washed clothes and came back to my pc again and do some stuff in my game again and time is 330am ... Decided to stop and faster go sleep ...
However, i decided to go to edwin's blog and take a look ... It is always so shiok to look at edwin's blog ... His blogs are always full of interesting things ... Noticed that there's a link to someone else blog that he recommended ... So i went to take a look and after finish reading, the time is already 430am ... Wow, time flies so fast ... That story is really quite touching and I did had the experience in visiting relatives in hospital especially someone you are quite close to them ...
Seeing them becoming weaker and thinner ... Is really quite sour in the heart ...

After reading the story, i suddenly think of my parents who are in overseas ... My father also had a heart operation sometime back( dun remember when ), thats why my mother is with him in overseas taking care of him as he is working there ... Sometimes people tend to neglect the people close to them ... I used to make video conference with them on msn but something wrong with my webcam configuration, can't talk but can hear what they say ... I dun like to talk to them on phone nowadays , i duno why ... I just hope they can be back home and not in overseas ...

These few days, had been lacking of sleep and today is not exceptional ... Luckily tomorrow theres no lesson or project meeting .... Can have a good sleep but piles of work waiting for me to do ...

Message of the day : Rest while you can ...
- End of RO -

No comments: