It has been so long that i rushed assignment through nights ....
I thought if i put in the effort, i can solve the problem but not this time ...
I redo and redo the 3D model but it is not yet near to the wanted results ...
Yesterday chiong till this morning 7am and sleep but problem still unsolved ....
Woke up at 11am to continue to solve the problem untill now i am still trying to solve ....
Tomorrow morning class 9am ... Sad ... So tiring ... I don't mind tiring but at least let me solve my 3D modeling problem ... Watched Hot Shots Ep15 while doing the model ...
I think the show is coming to an end soon as they are fighting the dream team already ....
I think i shall go and sleep and ask the lecturer for help tomorrow ...
Hot Shots Next Episode : 兰蝶游云划身步
Message Of the Day : Put in effort does not mean problem can be solved ...
- End of RO -
No comments:
Post a Comment