Friday, December 5, 2008

4 more days till examz

As the date become nearer, the more tense i am ...
However, untill now i only started on 3 chapters ... i wonder if i can finish all i wanted to study before the examz ... Tomorrow meeting wesley in school to study again ...
Today went to the student lounge and i think i found a place that is too cold ...
I am shivering while i study there ... I hope tomorrow will not be so bad ...
Nowadays, i see more and more koreans ... It feels gd when i see the korean mother so close to their children... Although i don't know what they are talking about but can see that the mother love the children ... Shit ... i forgot to wash the clothes and i am feeling sleepy now ... Hope there aren't alot of clothes to wash.. I must go n wash them now .... 

Message of the day: Do the things u wanted to do while u can remember them ...
- End of Blog - 

No comments: